Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Charitable

Sort of.

The girls and I went to Elliott's Pour House tonight for a Make A Wish fundraising event, plus the bonus of a Singles' Night. Katie has sponsored a number of fundraisers here before, and like a loyal friend, I show up to them all. It's my duty, and I accept it whole-heartedly. Anyway, it was actually pretty fun - we met a few nice folks, and I got to talk a lot about Transformers the movie and Atari (I know, I know... I'm a nerd), but I'll be in bed by midnight, though, which is KEY for my old self (and I'm not embarrassed to say so.)

I don't know... for tonight I'd like to dub this event Make A Wish You Won't Always Be Single night. Happy Valentine's Day, lovely readers...

7 Comments:

Blogger jpb2525 said...

you always amaze me! BTW, did you watch BB9? AWFUL!

February 14, 2008 12:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

happy v-day, love!

February 14, 2008 9:10 AM  
Blogger CindyWags said...

Happy Valentine's Day!

February 14, 2008 9:23 AM  
Blogger danielle said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you and Antonio and Elliot!

February 14, 2008 9:51 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I loved Transformers....loved, loved, loved. :)
I just started video gaming, and I am doing the whole Karaoke thing, I have 4 games already, and I just started on Friday...this crap is addicting....lol....We have like every console except the wii, because you can never find it in stock.
Anyway, I hope you will never have to go to a Single's Mingle again..lol..and Happy Valentines day to you Sweetie.
Hugs,
Annie

February 14, 2008 1:28 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

It did turn out to be kind of a good time... and hey, at least it wasn't speed dating!!

February 15, 2008 12:04 AM  
Blogger Ticket 4 Two said...

You? Single? Really? I'm sure you'll be snatched up in a minute. Unless the guy is blind and deaf. Then it will be a couple minutes.... ;)

February 15, 2008 1:02 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home