Monday, February 11, 2008

I Hate Cold Weather

You know why? Because three mice were spotted in THREE MINUTES at work today. Wha? After someone spotted the first one I jumped on my chair (yes, I am that girl). After the second one was seen, I started shutting down my laptop. After the third one was spotted, I wheeled out of my cubical (without touching my feet to the floor), put myself together in the aisle, and booked it out of that building.

ICK! It's not that we have a gross building, it's just that we have a subfloor on the entire first floor for cables and wiring. And when the temperature hovers around zero degrees, those suckers are going to find a way in. I get it. Ick... but fine. But can't they stay put until after I've left for the day? Can't I just be blissfully unaware?

God.

3 Comments:

Blogger NPR Junky said...

Lady, you crack me up and I just love it. I'm sorry little vermin made an appearance at work today. Perhaps now when Elliott's feeling better, he can be your new office mascot?

February 11, 2008 8:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahhh... yes... I think I may remember a vermin issue and this same type of reaction from our days on Hickory... and Antonio's "room?" ... lovely. I can't even IMAGINE going through that at work. ICK for sure, man. :)

- Jessie P.

February 11, 2008 11:01 PM  
Blogger Carol Ott said...

Glue traps. Get some. NOW.

February 12, 2008 5:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home