Saturday, February 02, 2008

February 1, 2008

What a great day yesterday was! February 1, 2008 was my FIVE YEAR anniversary in Baltimore, Maryland. Woo-hoo! That's just crazy when I think about it. I moved to Baltimore after being laid off in Ohio, and I followed my (now ex-) boyfriend here because he had already moved to this fine city. Now look at me - five years later with a job I love, tons of fabulous new friends, and lots and lots of dates (haha).

Anyway (in all seriousness), I love this city. I do. Drugs, murders, STDs and all. :)

So Katie and I went out in Fells Point last night - it's the first time I've gone out in Fells in a long, long time - and there was no smoking in bars! It was awesome! We hit up Max's and The Wharf Rat (where we got smokey anyway, because they have that big fireplace), had beers and met new people.... but most notably we saw ACW and Mrs. ACW there! Yay! It was so great seeing them so unplanned! Luck me, I'll be seeing them tonight at a certain someone's birthday bash!

I'm telling you - January has never been my month (seizures, surgeries, car crashes, animals sick, etc - but my fabulous 2008 is really starting in February, dangit!

4 Comments:

Blogger cherylann said...

Yay! I heart happy Charissa posts! Thanks for the good vibes!

February 02, 2008 3:11 PM  
Blogger Jodi said...

Congrats on five years!!! Have I mentioned I miss you? I am so excited to go out in Bmore now that it's nonsmoking

February 02, 2008 11:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Happy 5 yr anniversary! This city is so much better b/c you're in it.

February 04, 2008 10:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Know what's funny? We probably crossed paths on Saturday! I was down there with Lola-only we were shopping at Cupcake.

February 04, 2008 2:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home