Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Soulja Boy

This post is long overdue, but you have to check this out. This is a video of my cousin (Mr Parks) doing Soulja Boy in front of his English class. My cousin teaches in an urban school, so this went over pretty well. I think he traded them for something if he learned this dance. But one of his kids posted it online, and it's just the coolest video.

Oh, and for those of you who know my family, this is the cousin that is a mere ten days older (and over a foot taller) than I am. He's the closest thing I've ever had to a brother. We're pretty close, and I'm so proud.

Feel free to comment on his video, but don't use my name if you do... it's his "private" life, so I don't want to overcomplicate things with "family." I plan on posting as "Mr Parks' cousin" if I can ever remember my YouTube password.

So without further adieu... Mr Parks performing Soulja Boy.

1 Comments:

Blogger Jodi said...

that is so awesome! I can think of a few teachers that I would love to dance for me!

February 01, 2008 12:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home