Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Ten on Tuesday

1. I called about my car today and the body work is already done. Tomorrow my car is third in line for alignment. They still haven't driven it around to see how it runs. On one hand I want my car back, but on the other hand - please make sure it's totally fixed!
2. This week is long already. Really? It's only Tuesday?
3. I know it's wrong that I am watching Rock of Love with Brett Michaels. It's sick, right? It's almost as bad as watching Anna Nicole, but instead I have my fascination with Brett's headbands to keep me going...
4. I'm sleepy.
5. I have downsized my Sprint plan, my Netflix plan, and made a few changes to my payment schedules to make room for this car payment. Rules for Spring 2008? Less drinking, less eating out, less shopping.
6. I know this must mean more dating. I'm sure of it.
7. I've had really intense dreams two nights in a row. Sunday night - Hannibal Lector lived in my house. That was horrific. Last night - flooding... lots of flooding (although I think it was inspired by Life After People on the History Channel).
8. I should go to bed.
9. Big Brother 9 starts in a few weeks. Can you believe it? Rumor is that it has been thrown together due to the writer's strike, and there's very little information available out there regarding what this season will involve. UGH! And YAY!
10. I should have had popcorn tonight.

1 Comments:

Blogger Carol Ott said...

I purposely didn't watch the Life After People show. I wanted to, but I knew it would depress me and give me nightmares.

January 23, 2008 7:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home