Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Who Knew?

I've been watching Season 1 of The Sopranos for over a week on my iPod while traveling (okay, and while not traveling). And I really, really like it. I admit it - I'm one of those people who runs the other way when everyone is doing something, or listening to some band, or watching some show. I must be too proud or something to go with the flow - I dunno - but because of this obvious flaw, it has taken me all of these years to watch even one episode of The Sopranos. What a mistake I made, because this show is very entertaining!

Haha.

Anyway... I came home today and laid down. I'm just tired. There's not too much on TV that interests me anymore, so I plugged in my headphones and watched a number of Sopranos episodes from the comfort of my bed. And want to know the kicker? My iPod battery ran out! That has never happened! I usually plug my iPod into an FM transmitter when I'm in my car, so it's always fully charged... and what do you know? I actually ran it down. That's crazy.

Oh well... that must be a clue for me to go to bed. Yes, I go to bed early these days. It takes a change of a few hours at night for me to make it in just 15 minutes earlier in the morning. I'm not sure how long I can keep it up, but at least my iPod is on my side. :)

4 Comments:

Blogger Malnurtured Snay said...

And here I was thinking you were a fan of LOST ...

January 16, 2008 9:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hehe I'm the same way, I have yet to start on the Sopranos but I plan to one of these days. My iPod did the same thing to me, check out the guys at ipodjuice.com, their ipod battery lasted a lot longer for me than the apple battery, a lot cheaper than having apple change it too.

January 16, 2008 10:49 AM  
Blogger Jodi said...

you are a fan of Big Brother... obviously, you're not the only one considering they are on the 9th(?) installment. Although, what crazy power you yield if you are the only one! HEHE!!!!

January 18, 2008 2:05 AM  
Blogger Jodi said...

Jodi's disclaimer: The last comment was meant to be funny- I haven't slept in a few days and sometimes my humor is a bit meaner than funny. I love you, and I hope you are laughing!

January 18, 2008 2:13 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home