Thursday, January 10, 2008

HOME!

Okay, so I fully intended to blog from Vegas, but obviously it just didn't happen. My stomach was a tight knot the whole time - not sure why - and every time I got into the limo or cab, I got queasy. No aches, no body pains (with exception to a few pulled muscles from lugging the luggage around), but just this tight stomach feeling. Not fun.

I did fit in a few fun things outside of work meetings and events - drinks and dinner with friends, Prime Steakhouse, TAO, and Mary J Blige. I was also supposed to go to Pure, but a few of us opted to see KA (second time for me) - it's just that worth it.

So I landed at 5:15, and was home by 6:15. My animals are absolutely in love with me right now, so I'm signing off temporarily to spend time with them. It's glad to be back.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jodi said...

How was the concert? And, I love you too!

January 10, 2008 6:49 PM  
Blogger Missy B said...

Glad you got home safely.

January 10, 2008 8:52 PM  
Blogger Ticket 4 Two said...

Okay, I totally feel you. I am not a Vegas girl either. Can't handle the noise/smoke/stroke inducing lights. But, like you, I've only been there for work. And we sleep at Terribles, which is (you guessed) terrible. Ugh.

Give you furry ones a pat on the head for me! Our new pet sitter worked out great for the holiday! And? She was cheap!

January 10, 2008 9:15 PM  
Blogger cherylann said...

Guess I should have scrolled down before leaving my last comment. hahaha. Glad you are home safe and snuggling with the furry kids.

January 11, 2008 2:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

welcome home, my dear! headed to harvey's tonight if you're interested! call me =)

January 11, 2008 9:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home