Saturday, December 29, 2007

Back in the Groove

Well... sort of. I fell asleep around 12:30 last night and didn't get out of bed until 11-ish. I was awake early, but I read for a few hours before deciding it was time to get up. What's on the list for today?

1. Laundry (shocker)
2. Visit storage unit (to drop off holiday stuff)
3. CompUSA (please, please, please have Dell-compatible memory)
4. Ann Taylor (coupons only good until 1/1)

Other than that, I want to do a whole lot of nothing (with exception to catching up on posts, of course). Apologies to my blogger friends who met last night sans Charissa... I think it was crazy for me to assume that I wouldn't want to be a lump and hole myself up in my apartment. You know I'm almost always good for a night out, just not after a week away and a six hour drive home. :)

Update: SUCCESS! I bought 2 512MB cards (something about 'parallel processing' and needing two cards) and also a DVD Writer ($30!) for the desktop. I'm so proud. :)

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Once you open the case, your Dell POS is going to say "Warning! Case has been opened! Danger, danger!" on bootup from now on.

December 29, 2007 1:37 PM  
Blogger cherylann said...

That Laura Lippman book is phenomenal!!! I think it was rated one of the top 10 books of the year. Enjoy it!

Glad that you made it home safe.

December 29, 2007 6:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

@andymon: Actually, it won't say that for the laptops. Only the business-class desktops do that, and it is easily cleared/disabled. Have fun with whatever POS you have.

@charissa: You should have bought your memory from Crucial.com. Not knowing what you have currently, I would wager you would have gotten a better deal (even with CompUSA closing).

December 30, 2007 1:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

How do you clear it? One of my office computers does that, I hate that.

The Towson CompUsa is closing?

December 30, 2007 4:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home