Thursday, December 20, 2007

What Am I Forgetting?

I feel as though I am forgetting something important... something I've promised to bring, or bring back... I don't know. I have the equivalent of a modern day station wagon in my Malibu Maxx, but it's going to be one packed car. Does anyone know of anything that I am supposed to be bringing? Mom? Dad? Marie? I have packed soooo much, but I still feel as though I am forgetting something. What could it be??

The plan is to get up, go to work, give presentation, leave work at 1 PM, go home, pack car and dog, and head for Ohio. Just to complicate things a little, I have a conference call at 3 PM, so I absolutely have to be on the road by 3 so that I can fully participate in the conversation. AH! Nothing like a little pressure to motivate you, right?

Okay... I'm off to bed. Tomorrow will be a long day. So long, Bawlmer... I'll blog from Ohio, but it just won't be the same without ya. I'll be back in a week. Merry Christmas and Happy Hanukkah to all.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jon said...

Tooth brush.

December 21, 2007 12:04 AM  
Blogger cherylann said...

uh yeahh... Aren't you suppose to bring sexy back?

wa wa wa waaaa... I couldn't resist! Drive safe.

December 21, 2007 1:52 AM  
Blogger Jodi said...

Merry Christmas!!! I love you!

December 21, 2007 7:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope that you have a Merry Christmas with your family! Have a wonderful trip.
Hugs,
Annie

December 21, 2007 4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home