Thursday, December 13, 2007

More Than Meets the Eye

Quote from Foot’s Forecast today: “If tropical moisture gets incorporated into the developing Low pressure at the same time that cold Canadian air is being pulled in from the north, the combination of these two could spawn some highly unusual "convective winter weather" ... in that I mean thundersnow or even thundersleet.”

Is it me, or are Thundersnow and Thundersleet really cool names for Transformers?

I can see it now – Thundersnow is a snow plow, and Thundersleet is disguised as a zamboni - don't you think?

"At the end of this day, one shall stand, one shall fall!"

8 Comments:

Blogger JJT said...

I can't believe you just quoted a Transformer. I kind of figured you more for Optimash Prime. ;-)

December 13, 2007 2:50 PM  
Blogger Summer said...

Thundersnow is one of my all-time favorite words! :-)

December 13, 2007 3:18 PM  
Blogger Carol Ott said...

I'm so excited about the potential for a "winter event" -- Bring on the snow and sleet! And thunder!

December 13, 2007 3:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Is it me, or are Thundersnow and Thundersleet really cool names for Transformers?"

It is definitely you.

December 13, 2007 9:06 PM  
Blogger cherylann said...

I heart Thundersnow!

December 13, 2007 9:35 PM  
Blogger jwer said...

ThunderWintryMix doesn't make the cut, huh? Probably just as well...

December 14, 2007 10:49 AM  
Blogger julie said...

I've never even heard of thundersnow or thundersleet. Are those real things?

December 14, 2007 8:29 PM  
Blogger Missy B said...

You are so funny. You are right those would make very good names.

December 14, 2007 9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home