Sunday, December 09, 2007

I'll Hold Off Buying Purple

I've been to two Ravens' games so far this season, and we've lost both of them. I wore lots of grey to the first game that I went to - a relatively neutral color - so today I stepped up my support a little and wore a purple scarf, which is one of the two purple items of clothing in my wardrobe.

I'd love to feel enough like a fan to require a purple t-shirt or sweatshirt, but at the rate they're going, I think I'll hold off for now.

Am I bad luck or something?

7 Comments:

Blogger Marie said...

purple? PURPLE? you are going to buy PURPLE. hmphf. you've changed...



go browns.

December 10, 2007 7:36 AM  
Blogger jwer said...

Yes, yes you are. I'd exhort you to stop ruining our team, but I think it's just a little too late this year...

:o)

December 10, 2007 8:27 AM  
Blogger caver58 said...

Its not you! They just have no leadership this year! Have you heard about the yong 7 year old who was beaten by his parents and grandparents? He asked the courts to let the Ravens be his guardian as they never beat any one. Oh Marie the Ravens used to be the browns.

Confused fan

December 10, 2007 9:37 AM  
Blogger Ticket 4 Two said...

You'd need to dip yourself in a vat of purple paint everyday for the next 10 years to make any difference this season. Bah.

December 10, 2007 12:42 PM  
Blogger Ticket 4 Two said...

p.s. Added you to blogroll. :)

December 10, 2007 12:42 PM  
Blogger Charissa said...

Oh Marie, you misunderstand. Everyone here knows that it's Browns first for me... but when they aren't playing each other, of course I still root for the Ravens. I've lived here nearly five years. This is my city - and that includes the Ravens (unless, like I said, they play the Browns). I think my Baltimore people respect that.

December 10, 2007 9:14 PM  
Blogger Missy B said...

I must admit that when I saw your entry my heart broke a little bit. I am glad that you clarified Browns come first.

December 10, 2007 9:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home