Monday, December 10, 2007

Flashback to Saturday Night

Oh my... so Saturday night was our employee-planned holiday party. For those who are local, a large group of us gathered at Mad River in Federal Hill. We had that $30-all-you-can-drink deal where we had the upper room from 8 to 11 PM. It was nice because we were secluded for a while, but in general I'm iffy on Mad River. Hell, I'm iffy on Federal Hill. It's generally difficult to drive or park in Federal Hill, and none of the bars have ever grown on me. Mad River in particular is like a mega-bar for Baltimore. It's no Bar Baltimore as far as size and brand are concerned, but it's absolutely cavernous compared to most bars, and the two story ceiling and double-wide facade is definitely a nice change from the 13 foot rowhouse bars in most of the city.

That said, I'll usually agree to go Mad River if there's a planned event. I know we went there during the Friendship Triathlon weekend, but I can't recall if I've been there since then. I usually try to stay in Canton or East Baltimore if I have a choice. It's just easier.

So I think I am waiting from some pics from a variety of sources (Katie? Steve?), but here are all of the girl shots, and by "girl shots" I mean "pictures of Katie and me." Seriously I don't know what we were thinking. It's like we went camera-crazy for fifteen minutes, and all of my pics are from that short time frame.
Hmmm... how do you describe the same six photos differently? Haha. This is Katie and Jessica, and Jessica, I am sorry for the red eyes. I didn't have time to edit it. I'll try to fix it this week.
Katie and hot-guy-who-was-missing-his-exgirlfriend. What is his name again? Adorable. *Sigh*
Katie and hot-guy-who-was-WAIT... This is Katie and Dale. Sorry. I was confused there for a minute.
Katie's boobs and me. It's weird how I'm right in there, isn't it?
And this is Katie and I laughing about the fact that I just took a picture with her boobs. What? It was FUNNY.
And last, but not least - Katie, me and Jes... and our combined boobs.




What? It's Christmas for goodness sakes! Or Hanuka. Or any other fun reason to celebrate. We get to wear cute and fun tops at times like this. We're girls, gosh darnit. That's what we do.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jodi said...

nice boob shot- it made me laugh!

December 11, 2007 7:51 AM  
Blogger Jamaila said...

Don would tell you that Christmas is the time for boobs.

He'd tell you any time is the time for boobs, really.

December 11, 2007 9:53 AM  
Blogger danielle said...

You look adorable! I liked Mad River a lot more when it was Boomerang's and it wasn't crazy, but it does seem good for a large group. Glad you had a great time. Can I join your company? :)

December 11, 2007 10:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe that I am in ALL of your pics from the party. Not some. Not most. But ALL of them. Funny times :) I should have more pics from Jessica once she gets around to getting them to me.

Oh and that hottie is Taylor, Ken's friend... but you can just call him the hottie :)

December 12, 2007 1:14 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home