Wednesday, December 19, 2007

I'm A Planner... I Can't Help Myself

I have an insane amount of things to do/to pack before Friday. I am still shocked that it's Wednesday because I'm not quite in full panic mode yet. As usual for me, I am working off of a list... and updating it and adding to it as I go. In addition, I am starting a shopping list because there's a crazy inexpensive store at home and if I get a chance I am picking up a few things before I come back.

Things to do:
1. Food/water for Elliott - done
2. Turn on TV for cat
3. Clean cat box - done
4. Clean sheets - done
5. Put away laundry - done
6. Organize crafts - done
7. Email recipe to mom - done
8. Unload/reload dishwasher - done
9. Take out trash - done
10. Vacuum again - done
11. Dust - done

Things to take:
1. Clothes/choose Xmas outfit - collected
2. PJs/warm clothes - collected
3. Something for chiropractor appt. - collected
4. Antonio food/toys/coat/leash/treats - collected
5. Work and personal laptops/chargers - collected
6. Bluetooth headset/charger - collected
7. Movies/Book - collected
8. Xmas presents - collected
9. Xmas wrapping paper - collected
10. Shoes/boots/slippers - collected
11. Skin cleanser/Toiletries - collected
12. Lotion/makeup - collected
13. Hair brush/products/flat iron - collected
14. Jewelry - collected
15. Gaming headset for BJ - in car
16. Router for Dad - in car
17. Coats/scarves/gloves - collected
18. Newspapers/magazine for family - collected
19. Phone/BB chargers - collected
20. Games - collected
21. Bike helmet - in collected
22. Craft supplies for mom - in collected
23. Meds - in collected

Things to bring back:
1. Laundry detergent
2. Dryer sheets
3. Spray Pam
4. Sugar
5. Dog food

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Safe travels, C! Have a wonderful Christmas =D

December 20, 2007 10:10 AM  
Blogger Ticket 4 Two said...

You sound exactly like me. Oy. My list is about ten pages long, it gets even worse with dogs.

p.s. Who do you use as a dog/cat sitter? We are going crazy trying to find a good one who doesn't charge $50+ a day. Yipes!

December 20, 2007 10:51 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home