Thursday, December 27, 2007

On the Road Again

I haven't posted since Monday, but Christmas was really great. I'll post a summary of the holiday tomorrow or Saturday. This morning I had another visit to the chiropractor, followed by a 30+ minute nap. After a quick lunch, Antonio and I will load the car and head back to my beloved Bawlmer. I'm looking forward to getting back to my cat and my friends, but leaving is always difficult. I have a lot of family and friends in Ohio, and they will be sorely missed. I really have to make an effort to come home for Easter in 2008. (Note to self.) For now, wish me a speedy (but not too speedy) and safe drive home.

2 Comments:

Blogger Double Dogged said...

Have a safe drive home!

December 27, 2007 6:34 PM  
Blogger cherylann said...

Hope you made it home okay.

December 29, 2007 3:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home