Saturday, January 12, 2008

I Need Order

I feel off today. I'm sure that some of this is due to my recent travel schedule, but I'm also feeling sad about Elliott. I've somehow managed not to think about it the last few weeks, but going to the vet today brought it to the surface. I just don't what I'll do if he's really sick and it's my fault for waiting. I feel sad.

So what does Charissa do to feel better? She embraces her OCD and cleans. I know these lists are probably old news to you all - I do them often - but it helps me feel in control. And I need to feel that right now.

1. Dishes - Done
2. Clean kitchen floor - Done
3. Laundry - In progress
4. Put laundry away
5. Make bed - Done
6. Vacuum - Done
7. Dust
8. Go through Tonio Toys - Done
9. Put luggage away - Done
10. Clean bathroom - Done
11. Clean cat box - Done
12. Collect trash - Done
13. Shower - Done @ 3:30! Yay!
14. Go and buy a new book - Done
15. Take craft supplies to storage

2 Comments:

Blogger Jodi said...

I love your lists- they make me feeling highly unorganized, but I love them. I love that it is 2 hours from when you posted and you haven't showered. Miss you!

January 12, 2008 3:08 PM  
Blogger Marie said...

EXCUSE ME, but what does #15 mean????????????

January 12, 2008 4:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home