Friday, January 25, 2008

Shiny

I picked up my car about ten minutes before 5 PM today. The dealer called me when it was ready, but I had the near impossible task of getting myself (in Hunt Valley) and my insurance check (in Canton) to the dealer before close of business at 5. I didn't think I could make it happen, and I thought I'd have to wait until Monday to get my car... but I really shouldn't be surprised by the number of awesome people that I have around me.

I have nothing but great things to say about the people who made this week possible. Thank you to Brian and Heather for shuttling me to and from work so that I could save the money from a rental car. Thank you to Leslie for offering, and Jack for racing me across town to get to my car in time today. Thank you to CJ - for coming to my rescue last Friday when I was stranded downtown, and again today when I needed you.

You people rock. And my car is so, so shiny. Yay.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home