Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Steak

I just got back from dinner with a business associate at Fleming's Steakhouse. I love Fleming's. The filet was incredible, the merlot was perfect, and, I admit, the waiter wasn't so bad either. So cute - a shame he was a mere 25.

Do you know what? Fleming's has a shuttle for its customers. Who knew?! I asked my landlord to drop me off downtown for dinner (I'm such a classy, carless chick), and when I asked the hostess and manager at Fleming's where I should hail a cab, they called their shuttle to take me home. Incredible! Apparently the shuttle serves both Fleming's and Roys... but what a convenience it was for me tonight.

I'll have to make sure I go back there again soon. Any offers? :)

3 Comments:

Blogger NPR Junky said...

Lady, if it means I get to see your smiling face, I would love to take you out for dinner. Seriously.

And I thought I was the only one who took pictures of their food :o)

January 24, 2008 9:12 AM  
Blogger Jim-the Classical Liberal (Views from the Right) said...

Charissa,
I would love to, but my wife would likely object! Maybe Jodi will take you next time she visits you (she doesn't make it the additional 100 miles to visit me).
Jim

BTW--you do not have to limit your drinking and eating out (as mentioned in your last post). As an attractive young lady, you can get free dinners and drinks at almost any time! ;-)

January 24, 2008 9:38 AM  
Blogger Cassie said...

why do you not have a rental?

January 24, 2008 6:34 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home