Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Mr. Greengenes

Okay, I get it. I never understood what all of the excitement over this band was about, until the girls and I went to Rams Head Live! Friday night to catch their show. And now I get it. Not only was it fun as all get out, but with the help of Ms. Jessica, we pushed our way to front and center on the floor, and we watched the second half of the show from there.

It was a late night... I don't often stay up until 3 AM or so, but after the show Ms. Jessica got some personal attention from Bryen, the lead singer (see below), and then we headed over to The Lodge Bar with some guys we met at the show for last call.

Here are some fun photos... but this is definitely an entertaining group to see. Very energetic, talented, and a super long show. I just loved it.


4 Comments:

Blogger cherylann said...

oooh... he's cute C! oh, fyi... if you go on nkotb.com there is a snippet of a brand new nkotb song. woot woot!

January 30, 2008 2:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG! That is a kiss I would not say NO too...even though I am getting married!! Holy Moly! Tell your friend "You Go Girl"

Heck yeah, thanks for sending the nkotb info! I youtubed all night, what fun I had!

Annie

January 30, 2008 4:37 PM  
Blogger Jodi said...

your eyes look absolutely beautiful. glad you had so much fun.

January 30, 2008 10:33 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

You look hot in that one of you and Jess... definitely love that. And Jess... well, we can almost see her buried treasure! Hooray for Greengenes :)

February 02, 2008 11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home