Sunday, February 03, 2008

Crazy Busy

I have a busy week ahead. I don't know how I'm going to make it, honestly. Besides work every day (and at least one early day), I have the following:

Monday - dinner with L
Tuesday - lunch with J; night open?
Wednesday - potential drinks with C?
Thursday - drinks (or fundraising) with K
Friday - another Irish birthday celebration for E
Weekend - house/pet sitting

What to do, what to do... this means I have to clean today and go to bed early tonight if I am going to have any chance of making this work.

  • Laundry - done
  • Put away laundry
  • Vaccum - done
  • Trash - done
  • Dishes - done
  • Dust and declutter - done
  • Prep items for post office (return, return, gift) - mostly done
  • Pay bills/rent - done
  • Setup landlord w/ new router - done
  • Netflix (reviews to come later)
  • Read Pillars (I'm halfway through) - in progress


  • And I have errands to run during the week that I have to fit in somewhere.

  • Bank
  • Post office
  • Goodwill
  • Car wash


  • Lastly, I have Elliott's health to contend with. The vet told me to stop the medication for the weekend so kick start his appetite and (hopefully) stop the vomiting. We've now been a vomit-free household for about 36 hours. She's seriously concerned that he's not gaining weight, and should he not show any results soon, more invasive tests will be needed. My fear there is that anything they find will be in the category of problems that may be unfixable. I can't even begin to imagine how painful that will be.

    But high hopes, right? For now I will resign myself to a day of order and relaxation, with some cat cuddling mixed in for good measure.

    Update @ 1:15 pm: I spoke too soon. Yet another vomity day for Mr. Elliott. I cried this time. I can't take watching him waste away. He's such a good little soul.

    6 Comments:

    Blogger Missy B said...

    Love to you my darling Cha-Cha.

    February 03, 2008 6:58 PM  
    Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Oh Charissa... my heart is sad, too... I know how wonderful "lellie" is. This must be so difficult.... sniff.

    February 03, 2008 9:11 PM  
    Blogger acw said...

    Hope the kitten gets better soon. I was going to make a "There's poop in there" joke, but now it doesn't seem appropriate.

    February 04, 2008 12:34 PM  
    Blogger Carol Ott said...

    Poor Elliott...and poor you, too. I'm so sorry. :(

    February 04, 2008 1:05 PM  
    Blogger Ticket 4 Two said...

    I'm so sorry! I will send up a prayer for little Mr. Elliot. He sounds like a sweet lil kitty.

    February 04, 2008 3:39 PM  
    Blogger julie said...

    Yay, yay for lists!

    Sorry Elliot is sick. I hope he feels better soon. You, too.

    PS: I was in a couple airports last week and I didn't see you! :(

    February 04, 2008 6:53 PM  

    Post a Comment

    << Home