Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Good Omens

Today was a good day. I know I've been a tired, lazy blogger... my apologies, but every work day for the last two weeks has felt like a Thursday, and that has really been rough on my psyche. Even though it's Wednesday, this week I've felt tired every day; and up until this afternoon, I've felt like I should just crawl into PJs, into bed, and call it a night.

But I didn't. Nope.

I went out to dinner and had a really good time, and then afterward I remembered that tonight is a total lunar eclipse! Have you seen it? It's not done yet (it will peak at 10:51 PM EST), but so far it's still just stunning. I wish I had a quality camera (and some skill) to capture the view. It's so pretty.

So I am finally in PJs now, and Antonio is half curled up under the blanket next to me. Elliott (looking healthier and healthier by the day) is walking from room to room, pausing in front of the space heater on occasion to get toasty, and me? I'm going to stay up to watch the rest of the eclipse, and then curl up, read a little, and go to sleep. Good things are on the horizon, folks... all signs seem to be pointing to yes.

2 Comments:

Blogger Ticket 4 Two said...

Sounds like things are looking up!

I totally missed the eclipse. Suck.

February 21, 2008 9:29 AM  
Blogger danielle said...

Thanks so much for the reminder of the eclipse last night. I had almost forgotten. Glad to hear you had a good day and foresee more good things!

February 21, 2008 9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home