Saturday, February 16, 2008

Steak and Illness

Last night I was taken out to Roy's in B-more. Roy's is that restaurant chain that's all about Hawaiian fusion, so they serve a lot of seafood/sushi/pineapple goodness. We started with the "Crunchy Golden Lobster Potstickers" and the "Kobe Beef Tataki." YUM. And so for dinner, as you can guess, I got the filet mignon. Leave it to the Ohio gal to get beef at a seafood restaurant. Oh well.

We spent quite a lot of time at the restaurant, then headed to James Joyce for drinks. I had a Boddingtons and then a Corona (because who knew they had Mexican beer at an Irish pub?), and this morning I am feeling the effects. It's really not as bad as it should be... but my eyes are extremely light-sensitive and I am just the slightest bit nauseous. Yes, I've has water, and Excedrin, and more water, and crackers, and more water. Time heals my hangovers... and unfortunately, I cannot stay in bed all day today.

This girl has things to do. *sigh*

2 Comments:

Blogger Katie said...

I'm sorry you're having a hangover day. Did you at least enjoy James Joyce?? I'm glad you've discovered that they have Corona b/c I liked that place last weekend and I think we should go back :)

February 16, 2008 1:42 PM  
Blogger Jodi said...

TRISCUITS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

February 16, 2008 7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home