Monday, February 18, 2008

Me = Tired

Today I worked from 8ish to 5ish at the job (unlike many of you, I did not have the day off), and then headed to our distribution center for some extra hours (read: cash). It is actually pretty rewarding work, seeing the products that you manage being shipped out to your customers... but now... I'm sleepy. I left there at 8:45 or so, got home around 9, ate everything in sight in my kitchen, and now I am crawling into bed.

Don't worry, CJ came and let out Antonio - I did not leave him for 14 hours straight. He might be a little peeved that we've had about 15 minutes of playtime, but the bottom line is that he's fine. He's a trooper.

Maybe tomorrow I'll have something interesting to say, but for now I only want to rest my feet and brain. Call me a whiner. I don't care. I'm tired.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rest up, my dear! No pics of the new haircut?

February 19, 2008 10:19 AM  
Blogger Jodi said...

Will you please come visit??? It sounds like you could use a little vacation!!!

February 19, 2008 11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home