Friday, February 29, 2008

Friendly Rendezvous


Last night was fun, all. I met up with IDK, my BFF, Jill, her hubby
(and also BFF), Rob, and good friend, Teresa, for food and drinks. We haven't hung out in ages, and that's just wrong. I had such a good time.

It was especially fun reminiscing about my 29th birthday, which seems a bit funnier now than it did then (except maybe to Rob since he walked away with a fractured hand). This is why I've been to Towson bars only once.

Anywho (why did I use that word?), there's just one more day in the work week, and another fun evening is planned for tonight (can't wait). I've still got nothing planned for Saturday, which seems fine to me after having so much to do during the week. Maybe I'll fit in that Netflix movie that's been sitting around for the better part of a month. Maybe I'll finish reading Butcher's Hill. Oh well. For now, I am looking forward to hanging out with an excellent group of friends tonight. It'll be a long day. It's a darn shame I can't fit a nap in there somewhere...

Oh! And happy leap year.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love you!

February 29, 2008 9:51 AM  
Blogger tcoski said...

love the picture. Let me know when you want to go out :)

February 29, 2008 10:00 AM  
Blogger Jodi said...

Happy Sadie Hawkin's Day! Remember it's the day you get to ask out the boys!

February 29, 2008 11:40 PM  
Blogger Jodi said...

oops! I was wrong. I just looked it up. It is a folk tradition for women to ask men to marry them on the 29th of February- so kinda like Sadie Hawkins, but with a little more commitment.

February 29, 2008 11:45 PM  
Blogger Malnurtured Snay said...

I do believe the correct spelling is "Anyhoo" ... :)

March 01, 2008 11:59 AM  
Blogger WJoy001 said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

October 08, 2022 8:14 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home