Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Breaking News

Well, not really. But I realized on my way home today that I need to find more interesting things to talk about than how tired I am. Yes, I worked again tonight. It was CRAZY. Crazy freakin' busy. Yes, I am tired. My feet are aching and my upper back is a bit sore. Fun. But like I said, I need to find better things to talk about.

So with that in mind, here are today's headlines:

One: I am now on season six, episode seven, of The Sopranos. At this rate I'll be done by the weekend. Tony has recovered somewhat, so I'm not terribly bored anymore, but there's still nothing on Dr. Melfi. Grrrr....

Two: I missed American Idol tonight, and I'm PEEVED. Did anyone TVO it in some way that they can post it/email it/ burn it to a DVD? Was it good? Did anyone sing ABBA? I'm so frustrated.

Three: Nervous boy would like to report that he actually wasn't nervous at dinner. So not only was I wrong about him being nervous, but also about my (apparent) poor ability to read body language. Outrageous. He actually suggested that I clear things up with you all on here... so... there you go. :)

Four: Elliott is super cute when he sleeps, isn't he? Thought so.




Aaaahhh... just two more days until the weekend... I can't wait.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lully monster looks good when he is asleep ... just like children.

February 27, 2008 11:38 PM  
Blogger cherylann said...

C- you could probably find the american idol performances on youtube. no one sang ABBA. the chicks weren't that good. i voted for the irish chick- she has a strong voice. nice.

ps- i heart elliot!

February 28, 2008 4:06 AM  
Blogger Jodi said...

Elliot is too cute.

February 28, 2008 10:03 AM  
Blogger NPR Junky said...

C: I'm going to start a class for women to correctly interpret and respond to male body language. You'll be my first student.

I heart you, lady. You rock. And Elliott is super cute.

February 28, 2008 10:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home