Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter Eve

Dinner in Little Italy was so overdue. My favorite place is Sabatino's. I know it's not as classy as a few of the other places, but Sabatino's is my kind of Italian. Last night we didn't have the typical older waitress in nursing shoes, but we had Jim. And Jim was pretty cool.

Reader Poll: What's your favorite restaurant in Little Italy?

We went to James Joyce afterwards and met up with Katie and crew. Here are some photos, and yes, I'm still recovering.

Katie and Me. Aren't we cute?










Alexis and Ken - That girl is cray-zee.

4 Comments:

Blogger Malnurtured Snay said...

I haven't been to Sabatino's since pre-prom dinner. They've got killer mozz sticks.

March 23, 2008 3:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hope you got some of that famous house salad dressing!

March 23, 2008 5:36 PM  
Blogger CindyWags said...

I don't think I've tried Sabatino's, but I'm a big fan of Ciao Bella.

March 24, 2008 11:29 AM  
Blogger acw said...

I've gotta go with Amicci's.

March 24, 2008 11:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home