Thursday, April 03, 2008

"Oh How I Wish It Would Rain Down..."

Good morning (or afternoon to you east coast folks)! Last night our event was at Rain Nightclub, a posh club in the Palms. It was very cool inside, with waterfall walls and fire displays above our heads on the dance floor. Because it was a private event, part of the pool area was also accessible, and the pool is an infinity pool, where the water level is even with the concrete pool area around it. It was really super nice. I drank red wine, and somehow managed not to go overboard - I think I only had 3 or 4 glasses all night with a number of glasses of water - so this morning I'm feeling fine. Thank God, too, because as you know, Charissa and hangovers don't get along so well.

I wish I would have taken more photos, but I did get one of S, Katie, and me. Here we are with some mysterious rabbit ears behind us. After our event ended, we headed back to the hotel intending to hit up Studio 54, but the group kind of dispersed along the way. I hung out in the hotel bar for another 30 minutes, then finally decided to go to bed. I have a full morning of work and a full afternoon at the trade show today, so I'm so glad that I didn't stay up any later.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm jealous! Rain looks like so much fun :)

April 04, 2008 10:01 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

I kinda wish I hadn't gone to Studio 54 after Rain after the convention b/c then perhaps I would be able to walk properly today... dancing all night in shoddy heels seemed like a good idea at the time...

April 04, 2008 10:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home