Wednesday, April 02, 2008

Ah.... Vegas

I am awake and moderately rested this morning. Yesterday I was up for 21 hours straight with exception to some short nap-like stints on the plane out here. My throat feels a little sore today, which I'm hoping is just from the time change, travel, etc.

Today I have a slew of meetings, so hopefully the day will go by quickly. There's a big event tonight I am looking forward to at Rain nightclub. I still don't see myself partying all night long, but at least I'll have 7 or 8 hours of sleep under my belt to help me get through it. Here's a photo of the pretty day that was yesterday. At least the weather is nice...

1 Comments:

Blogger Jodi said...

What a lovely picture of the outside of the Las Vegas Convention Center!

April 02, 2008 7:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home