Saturday, March 29, 2008

A Day in the Country

Antonio and I spent the afternoon at CJs. What a great day! I ate more candy, junk food, and pizza than I have in months and months. N came over with Delilah, and the three pups (Antonio, Lucy and Delilah) played and barked all afternoon. It was nice enough that we took the dogs out for a stroll, and Antonio drank from a local stream - it was so cute watching him try to get at the water without getting wet. He completely wore himself out in all this excitement, and I really enjoyed the opportunity to relax with the girls and our dogs and unwind. (Photo is of Antonio after he destroyed two or three toys in CJ's living room.)

Antonio is officially pooped out after our exciting day, which is great because it allows me some free time for computer game playing. With any luck, I'll win a few more awards in SimSocieties this evening... I gotta get my nerd girl on.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Antonio continues to capture my heart! And CJ will never have to shop for cotton again.

If I ever have any toys that need destroying, I will send them right over to you!

March 30, 2008 1:28 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home