Saturday, April 12, 2008

Proof of Life

Darn it. I wanted to sleep in really late today, but I woke up at 5 AM and again at 9:30. I'm awake at this point, and even if I wanted to go back to sleep, I wouldn't be able to - it's too hot in my apartment.

Anyway, last night I went out for a coworkers birthday and had a really good time. I planned on being home a lot earlier, but people kept handing me coronas, so I stayed... and stayed... and stayed. All that staying has made my head a bit fuzzy this morning, but some water and potato sticks should remedy that in due time.

I'm headed to the couch for hours of mindless tv watching, but for your enjoyment and the return of my former picture-posting self... some snapshots from the evening.

Joe and I - I'm still not sure if I like this one. Don't I look ridiculous?

Nick and I - I forget how short I am until I see pictures like this one. (Who is that guy?)

Dea, Joe, Nick and myself - what a silly, drinking group shot.

And yes, mom - I'm alive. I know I haven't posted in a few days, so please use this photo as proof of life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home