Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Home

So... Elliott is home.

In the saddest way.

I cried when I went and got him, and although he will not be permanently "displayed" in my house, for the next few days he'll be out in the open. That's just the way it's gonna be. Eventually, I'll take him home to my parents' house where we'll bury his ashes in their backyard, but for now I want him where I can see him.

In other news, I purchased some home improvement items at Pier One while in Ohio, so I'd like to share. In this first photo, I've replaced the futon pillows with fancy new ones.


I also got these little plate/cup combos as gifts, so I bought these napkins to spruce them up a bit.








Lastly, how do you like this one of a kind artwork of downtown Baltimore? One is an image of the Power Plant, and the other is Harbor East. Want some just like 'em? Too bad. They're original Alan Costa's. Thanks, Dad.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love all of the stuff, but the cup and saucer combo is so so cool....I totally dig them....
I wanted to wish you the best moments ever in 2009! :)
Love,
Annie

December 31, 2008 9:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awesome blanket, AWESOME GIFTS GO DAD!!

December 31, 2008 10:35 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

Those pictures are awesome! Your Dad rocks :)

December 31, 2008 1:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i need to have some of your dad's artwork of dtown bmore! i've been wanting to put up a few in my house, but haven't found any i really liked. those are great!

January 02, 2009 2:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home