Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Finding Lulin...

Has anyone seen her? Yesterday is was overcast, so I tried to find her today with my Bushnell binoculars, but I can't tell one light apart from another. She's supposed to be close enough to be seen with the naked eye, but every light looks the same to me whether I am looking with my Bushnells or without. Just look at this photo taken from Virginia yesterday! This was taken with a camera! I WANT TO SEE HER (and yes, I am having a tantrum - you should see it in person... lots of stomping is involved.)

Update: 10:30 PM
I SAW HER, I SAW HER, I SAW HER, I SAW HER!! She's ENE of Saturn tonight and SUPER hard to see with the naked eye, but once you look at Saturn through the binoculars - BAM! THERE SHE IS! I am so happy!!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jodi said...

Super cool! Can't see anything here in the city. And no binoculars

February 25, 2009 11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And with the cloudy and rainy weather the next couple of days, it is going to be even more difficult to spot.

February 26, 2009 7:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home