Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Random Thoughts

- Being sad is a strange thing... right now every song I listen to seems to have some sort of relevance to what I'm feeling, whether Somewhere Only We Know by Keane, or Think of Me by David Archuletta. It's just distracting. And frustrating.

- I actually paid $30 for an oil change today. $30! No one tried to upsell me on the pricier oil, new filter, or anything. It was terrific... really.

- I love chili. Yep... still.

- I already want this week to be over. I wonder if that's a sign of how I'm dealing. Hmph. At least I have dinner on Friday to look forward to.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jodi said...

You need a friend. I want to come visit. How does March 7 and 8 sound? I'll bring Mere. Long story, but she needs friends now too.
Love you!

February 18, 2009 12:20 AM  
Blogger cherylann said...

$30 for an oil change??? We only pay $16, and that's with a discount card... the regular price with the upgraded oil is $20!! YIKES! Maybe things are cheaper out here in cheeseland. Sorry you are sad C. *hugs*

February 18, 2009 3:11 AM  
Blogger jwer said...

Step away from the Keane! That way lies madness!

February 18, 2009 9:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hang in there, love! countdown to friday and wine ;)

February 18, 2009 5:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home