Sunday, February 15, 2009

Today

I watched Invincible this afternoon. Very inspiring. Just like a girl, though, I was crocheting while watching a football movie. Heh heh. Oh well.

I've had a hard week, and an even harder few days, but in true Charissa fashion (and as reminded by Cassie)... it's time to rise above. I'm still sad, but I need to do what I usually advise my friends to do - act happy, pretend to be happy, and one day you'll realize you really are.

So today I'm going to watch Sweeney Todd, crochet, game, do my self assessment (fun), and eat chili. Tomorrow I'm getting on with it. You've been warned.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Malnurtured Snay said...

Was it just a bad week, or did something really awful happen? I'm sorry, and I hope you feel better soon.

February 15, 2009 8:57 PM  
Blogger Cassie said...

You are such a sweetheart. I love you!

February 18, 2009 10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home