Saturday, February 07, 2009

Stepping Up

It's already noon, and I have a lot I want to get done this weekend. I just sold my old TV (woo-hoo), and now I have to step it up wit the rest.

- Sell TV - done
- Dust - done
- Vacuum - done
- Trash - done
- Set up new phone (yay!) - done
- Shop for yarn for a baby blanket - done and started it - started
- Shop for paper for invitations - done and start making them... - done
- Call and make reservations for ladies' dinner
- Finish scarf
- Finish laundry - done
- Get emissions checked (missed the hours... next week)
- Get pants hemmed... or try myself??
- Copy more recipes - started
- Clean floors
- Launder sheets - done
- "Dry clean" shirts - done
- "Dry clean" pants - done

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

You-Da-Wo-Man

February 07, 2009 1:34 PM  
Blogger cherylann said...

Do you know they have iron on hem things until you can get to a tailor? It totally works.
ps- I love your lists!

February 07, 2009 3:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home