Wednesday, January 28, 2009

25 Random Things (Reposted)

Today was a strange day at work - just really weird. This economy makes everything vulnerable. So I'm bailing on creativity and posting the "25 Random Things" meme from Facebook on my blog. I felt kind of "in touch with my feelings" writing it, so it seems appropriate to repost, even though most of you know me on Facebook, too. This is enough emoting for one day. :)

Rules: Once you've been tagged, write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. Blah, blah, blah...

1. I'm an introvert even though some of my newer friends don't understand that.
2. I never stop loving anyone I've loved. It's a different love, but it never stops.
3. I'm a workaholic. Times three.
4. I can't take a compliment. I try, but I have a really hard time.
5. I only really regret two things in my life. And no, I don't want to tell you.
6. I give myself 100% to everything I do.
7. I have almost zero patience.
8. My favorite foods are nachos, steak and cheese.
9. My favorite condiment is mustard. (But not honey mustard)
10. My mom is one of my best friends - I'm so lucky. :)
11. I've never broken a bone, but I've had four surgeries.
12. I've had two seizures. Hopefully no more. Ever.
13. I'm a perfectionist... and I tend to expect too much from people because I expect so much from myself. It is very unfair of me.
14. I HATE boat shoes. HATE THEM.
15. I HATE playing pretend with kids. Love the kids... hate the pretend-play.
16. I have insomnia... and it's miserable.
17. I love blankets.Especially hand-made ones.
18. I have met my soul mate.
19. I would love to have a house full of animals someday, but my high standards for cleanliness might interfere with that.
20. I miss Elliott more than words can explain, and I miss and talk to my grandma a lot.
21. I wish I lived closer to my family, but I don't think that will ever happen again.
22. I wish I could make money creatively - singing, creating, crocheting, writing, etc.
23. I wish my mom would write a book of poetry to pass on to her children and grandchildren.
24. I wanted (and maybe still want) to be an architect. So did (does) my dad. I'm SO his kid.
25. I feel the most like the "true" me when I am with my bestest of friends. I love you guys.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Jodi said...

I feel the same thing about the economy. I say a little prayer before heading into work that people will show up so I can pay my bills. And I went ahead and responded to your tag. It's the most writing I've done in two months. Love you!
Also, I could have sent this in an email, but I'm feeling the need for a B-more trip coming on!

January 29, 2009 1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home