Thursday, January 22, 2009

Ford Fusion

So I've got my rental, and it's a Ford Fusion. I'm pretty sure that the neighbor has a rental, too, because I haven't seen her car for a few days. Ah, well... my series is delayed for a week or so.

I am actually quite surprised at the Fusion. It's nice! Nice, of course, minus the heavy smoke smell in the car. I'm going to leave the windows open in the parking lot at work tomorrow and air that sucker out. It's really, really bad. But I do like the car - it doesn't have all of the bells and whistles that my Chevy Malibu does, but it's quick, light and a smooth ride.

Who knew Fords were okay?

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had a fusion rental once, too! It's really ironic b/c mine reeked of smoke as well. Nice little cars... just a bit smelly :P

January 23, 2009 9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home