Saturday, January 17, 2009

A New Series

A new series. I'm SO excited because I now have a regular topic to blog about again. My neighbor - is a HORRIBLE parker. Yes, THAT neighbor. And my dislike for her and her drunkenness is not culminating in violence, but in public humiliation... without her knowledge, of course.

I'm not sure what to call this new series - and I'm taking suggestions. Tales of the Pathetic Parker? Documenting a Drunk Driver? An (un)Neighborly Nuisance? Let me know.

For now, I'll reward you with Volume I, January 17, 2009. 10:30 AM. You think she was drinking last night?

Labels:

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That Girl.

January 17, 2009 12:05 PM  
Blogger Jodi said...

Um, did she just get her license? That is dreadful, she should get a ticket for that. And just a thought, maybe you should blur her plate number?

January 17, 2009 3:01 PM  
Blogger Charissa said...

I thought about blurring her plate, but she actually DID park like that. It's not libel. She's ACTUALLY a horrible parker. Plus... you need to be in law enforcement to look it up, right?

January 17, 2009 3:04 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, I want to know the words spoken when you see her face to face again! Also, I hope my kids and I aren't driving when she's on the road next. Not that we're anywhere near her, but still, Yuck!

January 17, 2009 6:53 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think public transportation was created for people like her.

January 17, 2009 10:09 PM  
Blogger cherylann said...

Why don't people like that get a ticket, but if your meter runs out as you are running to the person writing you a ticket, you still get one? LAME! I hope she at least has good insurance.

January 18, 2009 3:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I agree with Jodi, I would blur the plate number. Yes, she's being a nuisance by parking that way but (and I'm just playing devil's advocate here) think of how you would feel if you saw your license plate number on someone's blog.

It's amazing that she still has a license! I'm sure the problems she's caused for you haven't been the first time she's ever done those things. If you see her car parked like that you can call the police (not 911, just the non-emergency number) and have her car towed.

January 18, 2009 10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home