Sunday, January 11, 2009

I Love Memes, Sometimes

I especially love being tagged - although Cassie is the only one who ever really does. So here we go...

Q. five names you go by:
Charissa
Rissa
Costa
C Squared
C$

Q. three things you are wearing right now:
Long sleeved tee
PJ shorts
Pink slippers

Q. two things you want very badly at the moment:
D$
To be ten pounds lighter

Q. two things you did last night:
Ate pizza (doesn't help with the answer above)
Cuddled with Antonio

Q. two things you ate today:
Pizza (again, doesn't help with answer above)
Orange juice (I haven't eaten much yet)

Q. two people you last talked to on the phone:
Dad
Lots and lots of work people

Q. two things you are going to do tomorrow:
Go to work
Exercise

Q. two longest car rides:
St Louis from Ohio when I was 21. Ten freaking hours.
Florida with Brooke, Steph and Angie - I drove the first seven.

Q. two of your favorite beverages:
Iced tea - sugar, baby
Dr Pepper

Q. the people you’d like to tag
Cheryl
Summer
Missy

1 Comments:

Blogger Missy B said...

I already played and tagged you. :) I am glad you got home safely. Also you forgot Cha-Cha.

January 11, 2009 1:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home