Saturday, January 10, 2009

Bal-ti-mooore

Interesting to return to Baltimore where our Mayor has been indicted, it's 36 degrees and raining, and the Ravens win a very important game. Highlights of my trip include NOT partying like a rock star (you heard me right - I'm saving myself for the inauguration), John Mayer's ACOUSTIC private show (thanks you, RIM/Blackberry!), and I think I've discovered that I'm on another reading kick. I am halfway through both books on my list - see sidebar, and I have a whole new list I want to read which I'll review in the next few days. John Mayer videos coming tomorrow... for now? I'm hanging with A-dog. Glad to be home.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your weather sounds terrific. We have 6 - 8 inches of snow and it still falling. It's icy and in the low 20's.


Glad you are home safe. Sleep well.

Mom

January 10, 2009 10:44 PM  
Blogger Texarkana Lawnmower Repair- Ace Cycle Supply said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

January 11, 2009 12:02 PM  
Blogger cherylann said...

Acoustic John Mayer did you say? He is so so so so so so yummy... did he play "Slow Dancing in a Burning Room"? It's one of my favorites. I will also be partying like a rockstar for the inauguration... I'm so excited!!! Glad you had a safe trip!

January 11, 2009 2:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home