Sunday, January 11, 2009

Sunday Night Football

So I guess we're playing the Steelers next week, huh? What the heck, Chargers? That was painful. Good going on that last TD, but a little too late. You hurt my heart.

Antonio once again had to put up with the affections of one Miss Delilah, and after a lot of running around, they fell asleep under the Elliott blanket that I was working on. I am pretty sure neither of them knew they were even touching - they were completely asleep. But when I took the blanket off of them, I was crazy shocked with how strangely they were positioned. They were obviously oblivious to how they were sleeping... tres weird.

2 Comments:

Blogger cherylann said...

Delilah is one of the most adorable dogs I've ever seen... and Antonio.. he's adorable too, but in a distinguished way. :)

January 12, 2009 6:19 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That looks like dog- napping!

Mom

January 12, 2009 8:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home