Monday, January 12, 2009

Good Day

Today has been good so far. I canceled my Verizon DSL (any minute now...), found out that my Sprint PCS plan has FINALLY expired (I'm going Verizon), admitted that I lost a coworker's Fast Park pass (and ordered us both new ones), and I'm still planning on exercising tonight (soon, too... before I lose momentum).

I feel like I accomplished things. Oh! And my work email inbox was at 50 emails when I left. HOO-AH! I know, I'm cool... and you wanna be like me.

That said, I need assistance. I am considering the DARE, the VOYAGER or the enV2 from Verizon, but leaning towards the DARE because it's shiny, thin, and touch screen. All rank higher than 4/5 on phonescoop.com. Thoughts? Suggestions? Opinions? Tell me now - it's probably all going down within the next two weeks. Help!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi my girl Barb had the Dare but when she saw my Storm she tradded it in for one. We love the Storm

Mike F.

January 14, 2009 9:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home