Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Inauguration Day Funnies

Today was amazing. Obama's inauguration speech was one of the best speeches of our time, and overall, the atmosphere in DC (and around the country as far as I can tell) was peaceful, hopeful and kind. Rarely do we see Americans in this way - especially in times of crisis.

But... in lieu of something profound to say (although today was, in fact, quite profound), I have something funny. Many of you have probably see this, but I saw it for the first time last week and IT'S FUNNY. I love our President. I love the fact that he is intelligent, thoughtful, yet he has a "cool" factor that made America's youth rally to vote for him. His presidency is historic, momentous, and downright awesome.

And with that... "Whatever I Like."

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It was a great day for the world. My relatives and friends abroad all wrote to me about the President Obama and their renewed hope in America.
~Annie

January 21, 2009 11:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home