Sunday, February 01, 2009

Howling at the Moon

OMG... headache. Not horrible, but it's there. I haven't drunk myself into a headache since... wait. New Year's. Okay... so that wasn't too long ago.

BUT I HAVE SOMETHING TO CELEBRATE! Today is my SIX YEAR ANNIVERSARY IN BALTIMORE! Yep. I moved here six years ago today. Cool, isn't it? I can't believe I've been here six years.

So last night I met up with Liana and Karen - something I've been wanting to do for awhile - and went to Howl at the Moon. One of Liana's coworkers is moving to California, so they were having a bit of a party. Well... it was fun. Lots. And I needed it. Here are some highlights. Full album available on le Facebook. :)



1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on six years in my hometown. Here's hoping for another good year!

February 01, 2009 10:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home