Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Wednesday

Yes, I'm still in a bad mood, but work is keeping me busy. For nearly two weeks now I've been getting in the office earlier than usual and leaving late. Last night I fell asleep at 10:30 ish and woke up at 4 AM. Lovely. That was a great way to start my day. But I'm whining. Let's skip that. More importantly... this is what I've been listening to. Cheery, right?

Rissa Playlist Vol XVII
Too Much Rain - Paul McCartney
True - Ryan Cabrera
Someone To Tell - Ari Hest
Annabel* - Pat McGee Band
This Never Happened Before - Paul McCartney
Beautiful Ways - Pat McGee Band
The Way Things Used To Be - Peter Salett
I Fall So Deep - Gary Barlow
Margee Ann - Fernando Ortega
I'm Yours - Jason Mraz
Here - Rascal Flatts
When I'm With You - Sheriff
Those Sweet Words - Norah Jones

* As of today I am claiming Annabel as a potential daughter's name. You can't steal it - I have first dibs.

2 Comments:

Blogger cherylann said...

That name is beautiful... I won't steal it (if I ever have another baby!). I hate insomnia...

February 12, 2009 12:24 AM  
Blogger Katie said...

I already had that name as a potential... but it's ok. It will have to come down to which one of us gets to name a girl first... then we can fight ;)
I'm home all weekend if you're in the mood to get out of the house.

February 13, 2009 9:50 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home