Sunday, February 22, 2009

Purging

I'm purging again. So far I have a trash bag full of clothes, a shoulder bag full of baseball hats and such, and a few laptop bags. I've been feeling like moving lately, possibly because I've outgrown the apartment I think, so I'm getting stuff OUT. I also need to clean/scrub my floors today. I feel out of sorts and need order. (This is a common theme for me, isn't it?)

- Dresser reorganized/purged
- Closet reorganized/purged
- Second closet reorganized/purged
- Linen closet reorganized/purged

I'm running out of places to look for stuff. More has to go...

Update:

- Reorganized kitchen cabinet
- Reorganized filing system
- Reorganized cables/electronics storage
- Threw away a broken DVD player
- Purged purses/bags

Labels:

5 Comments:

Blogger cherylann said...

Can you come to my house next? The Bean needs her stuff purged and I just can't do it... those sad little eyes and her crying that "you kill my life when you give my toys away!!". We're over run by toys here. Any suggestions?

February 22, 2009 6:39 PM  
Blogger Charissa said...

Easy - do what I do with Antonio... do it when he's not looking. :)

February 22, 2009 6:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

don't throw any bags/purses away without letting me pick through first!!

February 23, 2009 5:00 PM  
Blogger Cham said...

I could use a laptop bag.

February 23, 2009 5:28 PM  
Blogger Charissa said...

Update: Cham is now the proud owner of my laptop bag. Congratulations, Cham!!!

February 24, 2009 7:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home