Friday, February 27, 2009

OH LORD

I am so tired. I was invited to one happy hour - didn't go. Another happy hour - didn't go... I am so emotionally and physically exhausted I could go to bed right now and sleep for hours. I'm tempted, but the down side is that I'll wake up at midnight, and I won't be able to sleep... so I'll wait a few hours, I suppose. I DID take Antonio for a short walk, though. I've decided that I need to lose weight and be a better mom to Antonio before I consider getting another cat. I've been working so much that he hasn't been getting the attention he needs... but starting next week I am going to cut back those work hours to something more reasonable and walk him more often. He's a good dog, and he deserves it.

Congratulations, sales team, on meeting your goal today!! It's a HUGE accomplishment, and we are SO proud of you!! I'm sorry I couldn't drag myself out with you, but the fun you are having right now is well deserved (just be safe!). The celebration is bound to continue at karaoke tomorrow, I hope. Come one, come all. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home