Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Ana's Home

Ana's home.

I'm very happy. It's rather unfortunate that she peed on me in the car, but it certainly explains her being so fidgety. And she has already pooed in the cat box - and didn't cover it up - but we'll give her another pass on that. The formal introduction with Antonio didn't go so well (lots of growling on her part)... but that's natural, too. Currently she's way back under the bed and Antonio and I are hanging out "as usual" so as not to overwhelm her. I have to admit that it's sad we all couldn't be on our best behavior at such an important moment, but this is all quite normal for these situations. And I am very proud to say that Antonio is on his absolute best behavior. What a gentleman.

All is well, but we certainly have a lot of work to do. :)

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Missy B said...

Welcome Home Ana. You are very lucky to have a great mama and doggie brother.

March 10, 2009 8:19 PM  
Blogger Broadsheet said...

I'm SURE it's the stress, but did you ever get an answer as to why she was in a shelter to begin with?

If she was dropped off for litterbox issues - beware.

March 10, 2009 11:09 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home