Thursday, April 02, 2009

Antonio

Without going into too much detail, Antonio is sick again.  We rushed to the vet this morning to have some tests done, and we should have results in a few days.  Antonio is fine, his life isn't in danger, but it's another bump on our road.  Oh, and totally unrelated to this problem, Antonio was diagnosed with a heart murmur today... double bonus.

So I got almost no sleep last night, and as a result I am exhausted and basically trying to get the house in order just enough to justify sitting down to eat dinner.  I know once I stop moving, I'll be done. I'm so bloody tired.  

So send positive thought to Antonio, please.  We'll know what's up in a few days, but I don't think I'll be sleeping well for awhile because I'll be worrying.  I suppose this is where someone tells me to start exercising again because it's A) good for me physically and B) good for me mentally.  I know.  It's the damn motivation that I'm lacking.  How do I get some of that?

Labels:

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my antonio babonio! I am mad THINKING about him today... little guy...

- Jessie P.

April 02, 2009 9:07 PM  
Blogger danielle said...

Sending good thoughts to you and Antonio. I know that you're both resilient.

April 02, 2009 9:25 PM  
Blogger Katie said...

Um, you've been spammed... I didn't know blogs could get spammed. I'm sorry to hear Antonio isn't feeling well and more sorry to hear that it's causing you stress. He's a strong little man... sending you both positive thoughts! All WILL be WELL!

April 03, 2009 1:30 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous Ann said...

Hope you'll be wagging your tail again soon, Antonio. Best wishes, sweetie!

April 03, 2009 2:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home