Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Damn

I can't explain the moderate excitement I had when arriving home today: there was a UPS box at my door.  In the few minutes that it took me to let out Antonio, give him a treat and use the restroom, I imagined who it could be from and what it might be... but... it was my medication. Delivered via the new home delivery method that we just had set up at work.

I'm sad... why do I allow myself to get all excited and worked up?  Why do I let myself go there? I wish and I hope, and all  have at the end of the day is some stupid medicine.  Depressing...  

3 Comments:

Blogger Broadsheet said...

ummm - take the medicine?

April 01, 2009 8:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey - someone could have taken it

See

it's like I always say - you can't tell the good news from the bad news!

Mom

April 01, 2009 9:35 PM  
Blogger Cassie said...

Oh honey...Do you want a care package??? I'll send you one!

April 01, 2009 9:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home