Thursday, April 30, 2009

Atlanta and Back

My Atlanta trip is over, and it was well worth it. It was full of fun meetings, good company and delicious food - and overall, just a great experience for me professionally. But as much as I was grateful for the experience, it is so nice to be home. I crashed on the couch for a few hours tonight, and now I think I'll watch TV from bed before hitting the sack for tomorrow. And Antonio and Ana seem so happy to have me home.

This weekend:
- Crabs?
- Farmer's market?
- Tree Planting for Jones Falls Association?

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Cham said...

Those Jones Falls people are sissies. Join a real association. ;)

May 01, 2009 5:02 PM  
Blogger Henry Stone said...

Keep up the superb piece of work, I read few articles on this internet site and I think that your site is real interesting and holds circles of excellent information.

club london customer service
marbles credit card contact number

January 07, 2023 12:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home